How to Create New User LiteSpeed Web Admin Console
Advanced IT teams must have many user accounts. This is because every staff can only access areas where they are authorized. A staff member who has access to an unauthorized area is almost a danger to the company. This is just one of some traditional procedures. So does it apply to LiteSpeed Web Admin Console? Are the entries made with one account? Can a new user be created? Yes, you can use more than one account in web admin console. It can also be made with a single user account. For security purposes, however, we recommend that you open an account for each staff member.
- Personal will only be able to access the areas within the jurisdiction.
- In any case, it will be easier to find the source or the addressee of this problem.
- There will be no password problems in one account.
Creating a New User;
- Go to LiteSpeed Web Admin Console -> Main Areas -> WebAdminConsole
- Go to Security Page and Web Admin Users Tab click Add
- Type username and password and Click Save.